A solid SAP hosting foundation with ongoing support.
- Includes specialised services for SAP Basis Administration, database administration and infrastructure management.
- No need for an in-house SAP system.
- A hosted, tailor-made automated workforce management system.
To get Managed SAP
OR Call 082 1960 to speak to a sales consultant, FREE from a Vodacom cellphone.
- Features & Benefits
Why should I get Managed SAP?
Save costs on your SAP solution
Save on the high expenses required for setting up, managing, maintaining, upgrading and monitoring your in-house SAP system and infrastructure.
Store your vast data efficiently & securely
We consolidate your data storage and provide advanced data protection software to safeguard the integrity of your data.
Grow your SAP solution as you need
The online, data-in-place expansion ability means that you can scale the system without disrupting ongoing business operations.
How much does Managed SAP cost?
- The cost of this service depends on your business requirements.
- To find out how much this service will cost, request a call back
You may also be interested in:
We provide access to leading industry experts on:
- SAP Basis
- SAP XI/PI
- SAP Portal
- SAP infrastructure solutions
With our centralised Managed SAP environment, you can:
- Automatically manage applications to predefined SLAs by providing built-in availability, security and performance assurance.
- Run applications on a unified, reliable, efficient infrastructure made up of industry standard components that can be easily replaced.
- Move applications with the same service level expectations across on-premise or off-premise computing clouds .
Other benefits of using Managed SAP
- Save on the high expenses required for setting up, managing, maintaining, upgrading and monitoring your in-house SAP system and infrastructure.
- Store data efficiently and securely.
- Expand the system as your business grows.
- Experience world class support measured against stringent SLAs (service level agreements).
- With our product called Xandria, you get real-time system monitoring, system checks and analyses, including root-cause analysis and capacity management – all aiding you to improve productivity and application response times.
- Early detection of potential problems, with the ability to react in time - delivering improved availability, quality and security.
- Real-time monitoring.
- Trend analysis and forecasting.
- Daily checks for SAP systems.
- Standard operational checks.