Vodacom Business Data
1. Vodacom Business Data tariffs are available as Postpaid contracts only.
2. Vodacom Business Data tariffs will not be available on TopUp and Prepaid.
3. Vodacom Business Data tariffs are offered as 12 and 24 month mobile data contracts.
4. Vodacom Business Data will only be available for qualifying Enterprise Business customers.
5. The Vodacom Business Data tariffs include auto-activating data bundles as a mandatory feature.
I. Auto-activating data bundles will be activated once the monthly subscription data allocation has been depleted, and again should the customer deplete the auto-activated data bundle.
II. The customer’s auto-activating data bundles will be activated in increments of 500 MB.
III. The auto-activating data bundle cannot be deactivated.
6. Customers will be charged for the volume of data sent and received, and not the time spent connected.
7. SMS & MMS messages are charged at standard rates.
8. Data transfer rates are not guaranteed and are dependent on network availability.
9. The monthly tariff and data allocation will be prorated for the first month of the contract for both Vodacom Business Data contracts.
10. Voice (telephony) services will be provisioned on Vodacom Business Data tariff.
11. Customers are billed in advance for the recurring monthly subscription.
12. Customers are billed monthly in arrears for the auto-activated data bundles applied.
13. A 500MB auto-activating data bundle will be automatically activated on a customer’s account once all the data from the customer’s monthly recurring subscription data bundle has been depleted. The 1st byte of data usage after the monthly allocated data has been depleted will trigger the activation of the first 500MB auto-activating data bundle to the customers account.
14. The next 500MB auto-activating data bundle will be activated on the customer’s account once all the data has been depleted from a customer’s existing auto-activating data bundle. The 1st byte of data usage after the depletion of the existing 500MB auto-activating data bundle will trigger the activation of the next 500MB self-optimising data bundle to the customers account.
15. The offer default data and auto-activating data bundles will expire at the end of the current calendar month. NO carry-over of data bundles applies. Example: An auto-activating data bundle activated on the 28th of the month will expire at the end of the current month, all data will be forfeited.
16. By signing the Vodacom Business Data Disclaimer, a customer acknowledges and accepts that all remaining data for theVodacom Business Data tariffs will expire at the end of the current month.
17. A customer on a Vodacom Business Data contract can have unlimited auto-activating data bundles activated per month.
18. Order of Consumption:
i. Network Promotional bundles
ii. SP Incentive data bundles
iii. Night Owl data bundle (subject to the Night Owl business rules)
iv. Offer Default data bundles
v. Auto-activating data bundle.
19. A customer on a 12 Month Vodacom Business Data contract will be allowed to upgrade in month ten (10) of their contract term.
20. A customer on a 24 Month Vodacom Business Data contract will be allowed to upgrade in month twenty one (21) of their contract term.
21. Night Owl data will only be available on the 24 Month Vodacom Business Data contracts.
22. Night Owl data will only be applicable to the monthly subscription data bundle.
23. The existing Night Owl business rules will apply to the 24 month Vodacom Business Data contracts.
24. Data roaming does not apply on Vodacom Business Data tariff.
25. Migration Rules
- Upward migrations within the Vodacom Business Data product suite will be allowed.
- Downward migrations within the Vodacom Business Data product suite will be allowed subject to the applicable migration and penalties costs.
- Enterprise Business customers on the Consumer Vodacom Business Data tariffs will be allowed to migrate to the Vodacom Business Data contract options, subject to the migration rules of the Consumer data tariff.
- Customers on the Vodacom Business Data tariff will be allowed to migrate to a Consumer data tariff.
- A customer migrating from the Vodacom Business Data tariff to any other tariff plan will forfeit the auto-activating feature and will be subject to the T&Cs of the new tariff plan.
- Migrations will be administered from the 1st of every month.
26. Vodacom Business Data tariffs will be subject to the following acceptable usage policy
i. Vodacom reserves the right to apply and implement protection measures to safeguard customers’ experience and the Vodacom network against abuse to ensure continuous service quality or sustainability of the service.
ii. Vodacom reserves the right to suspend the service in the event of suspected abuse where non-compliant devices as specified by the regulating body ICASA are being used on the Vodacom network.
27. There will be no out-of-bundle data usage on Vodacom Business Data tariffs.
28. The customer shall use the Vodacom Business Data bundles for own business purposes (with the specific exclusion of the authority to the customer to on-sell the service).
29. In circumstances where the customer has the right to re-sell Vodacom products and services, the customer acknowledges and agrees that:
I. Any repackaging of this product is strictly prohibited and if detected will result in suspension of the service;
II. Vodacom is in no way whatever required or obligated to assist or support the customer in the re-selling of the auto-activating data bundles or any part thereof;
III. Vodacom shall not be obliged to in anyway provide assistance to the customer or to modify auto-activating data bundles or any element thereof provided by it or to be provided by it under the subscriber agreement in order to enable the customer to re-sell. It being specifically recorded that re-packaging of auto-activating data bundles or any part thereof in any way whatsoever is not allowed;
IV. The customer acknowledges and agrees that no modification of the auto-activating data bundles is required in order for the customer to be able to properly and efficiently utilise the same.
30. A customer applying for a Vodacom Business Data tariff will receive one (1) free Multi Data SIM as part of the contract.
31. A customer migrating from a Vodacom Business Data tariff to any other Vodacom tariff will be liable for the monthly subscription fee of the Multi Data SIM. The current lodged price for the Multi Data SIM is R 99.00 for data tariffs.